Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Certificacion - Profesional Pentester

From: leToff <letoff () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 23:16:32 +0200

On 23/05/2012 21:26, Thor (Hammer of God) wrote :

Hell Juan. As per the conditions of the contract I forwarded, I am pleased to see that you have given me full permission to assess any systems of yours I feel are within scope. I’m copying in FD again so they can all be witness to the fact you acting in a manner consistent with the terms of my contract, and that you have given me full permission to do as I wish with any aspect of your network without repercussions.

Finally something interesting on this list.

I’m looking forward to it!  Thank you.

So are we.