Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Certificacion - Profesional Pentester

From: Peter Dawson <slash.pd () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:49:31 -0400

yes thats true ..but lets not 4get one needs to forkup $150/- before you
can finger their servers

2012/5/23 Thor (Hammer of God) <thor () hammerofgod com>

 Hell Juan.  As per the conditions of the contract I forwarded, I am
pleased to see that you have given me full permission to assess any systems
of yours I feel are within scope.  I’m copying in FD again so they can all
be witness to the fact you acting in a manner consistent with the terms of
my contract, and that you have given me full permission to do as I wish
with any aspect of your network without repercussions.  ****

** **

I’m looking forward to it!  Thank you.****

** **

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

* *

*Timothy “Thor”  Mullen*

*www.hammerofgod.com*

*Thor’s Microsoft Security Bible<http://www.amazon.com/Thors-Microsoft-Security-Bible-Collection/dp/1597495727>