Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:43:31 -0400

On 6/6/12 6:19 PM, Andrew D Kirch wrote:
On 6/6/2012 6:08 PM, valdis.kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
You're a little bit confused here.  It doesn't matter what "people" think. It
matters what "the people with more rifles, mortars, tanks, and ammo than you"
think.

Unless you come up with a way to level the playing field.
I think you just identified it.  buy rifles (I have, there's a Colt M4
Law Enforcement Carbine sitting next to me), but mortars (a bit
difficult but not impossible to get) buy tanks (quite easy to get if you
know where to look), and buy ammo.  DEMAND that federal firearms laws be
revised, and specifically repeals of 18 USC 921-922.  Yet again I point
out your VT.edu e-mail and your refusal to listen to Jefferson's
warnings.  The man wrote your state constitution.  He wasn't kidding
when he did it.

Andrew

I never thought id be agreeing with Andrew , but in this case he is
right, that's what the second amendment was written for.

However my idea is quite a bit less violent.

Stop selling these people 0 days.

Just stop.

I mean everyone here talks about how much of a threat cybercriminals are
and yet some of the people who im sure are on this list are selling
exploits to governments and they do quite a bit more harm than these
kids do.

They have turned the US Gov into the largest script kiddy clans on the net.

Until people inside the industry stop doing that i really dont think
there is any point *in* the infosec field because at this point you all
are not even trying anymore.