Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 14:10:46 -0400

On 6/8/12 2:08 PM, Григорий Братислава wrote:
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org> wrote:

And that brings us back to what are we going to do about the US Gov laying
down in the same mud as the bad guys
I is detect narcissism Wesley. "what are we" is you ask. Define we. Is
you has gang behind you? (I is not mean for those actions is we call
in your pronounce huesos). You are is nobody special don't is kidding
yourself. You are is home living with mama and papa confused manshe
who is cannot hold down job because of yours is action is let alone
start any revolution.

I am having a really hard time reading what you are trying to say behind
all of those horrendous spelling and grammar errors.