Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: Ian Hayes <cthulhucalling () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:54:09 -0400

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org> wrote:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,
or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I know English isnt your first language so if you need help with the words
let me know. I don't see any part there that says trans people still don't
have that right.

Civics fail. That liberty is to protect the government from silencing
you. Sort of like those jackasses in Kansas who protest at soldiers
funerals. They have that right, but the veterans on motorcycles also
have the right to drown them out.