Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:47:12 -0400

On 6/8/12 1:41 PM, Григорий Братислава wrote:
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Laurelai <laurelai () oneechan org
<mailto:laurelai () oneechan org>> wrote:

    Excuse me but im a veteran who served 10 years in the Army and I
    damn well earned my right to complain about how broken the system
    is, myself and the soldiers around me sacrificed so that we could
    all have a free country and that yes I could "whine" about it. Its
    called the US Constitution, we took an oath to uphold and defend
    it and everything it stands for. I didnt sign up to "get laid or
    paid" I did it to serve a cause greater than myself, not that you
    would know anything about that. Oh and that "Free clinic paid for
    by the government" is called the VA Hospital and I already earned
    the care I can receive there. Want to complain about it now? Feel
    free. You have that right. Its called freedom of speech. You are
    welcome.

Is this time you serve when you was boy? (Wesley Bailey) Or is after
you is transform. Is valid question. Yes is Wesley have right to
complain, Wesley in Army, not Laurelai. Laurelai has no right

--

`Wherever I is go - there am I routed`

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I know English isnt your first language so if you need help with the
words let me know. I don't see any part there that says trans people
still don't have that right.