Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Anonymous/iWot] Somaleaks !!!

From: Jann Horn <jannhorn () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:27:20 +0200

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 09:16:29AM -0400, Abdikarim Roble wrote:
Contacts: no need to answer to this email address, as it's not ours.
If you want to meet us, as always we'll be at Defcon soon, and we hope
that there will be a special prize for Dahabshiil, though it's a bit
late to propose them to the Powney Awards. We do believe that being an
international bank, with really lame security, fake official answers,
and real links with terrorists to kill people in Africa, Europe or
America (Al-Qaeda), should bring them to a special prize. They deserve
it. *We do not forget.*

Future: if you want to participate, just share your thoughts or ideas
of targets on Internet with the official related proofs showing links
with terrorists. Like any skilled hackers, we can have remote access
anywhere on earth (gov, telco, comp, etc) as the current IT Security
community is just selling dreams and fake products. If you like our
values, thanks to support Anonymous iWot (internet War on terror) and
put tags like #anoniwot2012 so that we can find your list of targets,
your messages, your help, your ideas, etc. You cannot contact us
directly, so, please shout enough so that we can hear you. You can
just share message to our teams on public spaces, and we'll read them.
Before that, if you enjoyed our specific actions against terrorists in
Somalia, thanks to really show your support about this Somaleaks
operation, with the tag #somaleaks and just wait, as many other places
might burn sooner or later. *Expect us.*

Wait, what? You're telling people to publically post that kind of stuff
and then assume that they will be contacted by one of you (and not the
police or so)? Does not sound very smart to me.