Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Anonymous/iWot] Somaleaks !!!

From: valdis.kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:53:34 -0400

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:16:29 -0400, Abdikarim Roble said:

As some of us already explained, we are not a terrorist organization.
It's just that we are fed-up with the fact that our society is loosing
time. So we just decided to speed-up actions against terrorists and
their friends. We will first try to eradicate the sources of terrorist
financing. It is not possible to know at this time the precise scope
or the duration of our actions to counter terrorist threats linked to
Internet.

Cool story, bro.  Too bad you're going after terrorists rather than the *real*
threat to our society - those who are destroying our civil liberties and way of
life in the name of "protecting us from terrorists".