Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook seems to think my Arch Linux box has malware on it

From: adam <adam () papsy net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:11:45 -0600

For some reason, that 9/11 comment actually made me laugh.

Regarding the actual issue: are you behind a proxy? Open network? I've
gotten the same error from Google in the past, as I'm sure many have, and
it has almost *always* been related to IP address, rather than
account/browser/etc. Is it possible the same is true here? That someone on
your IP (a bot, another user, whatever) is responsible for it? If it
happens again, I'd try a different machine and different account and see if
you have the same issue.