Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook seems to think my Arch Linux box has malware on it

From: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:29:01 -0800

Yeah good luck with reproducing it cause it REALLY sounds like a mitm or a
phishing attack trying to get people to download fake av. I would do a dns
lookup and then compare those results to that of a public web service, and
save the links for the AVs to check if they have any malicious history
associated with them.