Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: I know its old, but what the heck does this do... (exposing a tool...)

From: Joshua Thomas <rappercrazzy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 23:24:16 -0400

Use this link to decode the shellcode ...
---> http://www.dolcevie.com/js/converter.html

This executes the perl code on the local machine .... :D

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 9:50 PM, xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com> wrote:

Hello List,
Id like people to also, like this thread asks, to pls give some opinion,
other than mine.. wich, i am yet to make;

http://www.hackerthreads.org/Topic-5973

Please look at this .c code on here, if you wish, and tell me, why
A. It is still in circulation, seeminlgly, on MANY MANY boxes....
B. people still seem to try keep it private :s

This morning, a friend from webhostingtalk.com ,asked me to take a look.
I have and, i can only sofar say, once i decrypt the shellcode, ill  know
abit more..
altho , i rmember this thing, and, somany people were after it, people were
paying for it, this is first time i have seen it actually disclosed tho,
admittedly only looked today.
If skiddies are using it to ddos things, I want to makesure i can expose
it, and kill the threats.
thankyou.
xd .// exposing bullshit as i ride!