Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: I know its old, but what the heck does this do... (exposing a tool...)

From: Antony widmal <antony.widmal () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:20:24 -0400

You think no one saw your trolls coming ?

Time to grow the fuck up fat ass.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:49 PM, xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com> wrote:

yer ofc... anyhow, ignoring you now...

you obv think your some leet troll, your not, your ONLY a TROLL :)
have a nice day or is that

*Goplamamamama Ignananayu*

forget the jedi oky, you gotta brushup on ya troll trash talk!
bah hahaha.
fool
xd