Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

From: "Zach C." <fxchip () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:45:25 -0700

I wasn't aware they were advocating the dissolution of all corporations; I
had heard through various outlets that they simply didn't want money
influencing laws to favor the corporation over the individual. As well as
the bailing out of the banks while leaving the people homeless.

And I don't think I'll let the threat of "being a hypocrite" stop me from
saying Apple sucks balls just because I own and no longer use an iPhone.