Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default

From: Memory Vandal <memvandal () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:51:18 +0530

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:51 PM, xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com> wrote:

    no really whats most interesting about you, is your botnet your
    running, from the isp.
    i wonder if your the boss.. or just, using a bosslike nick... either
    way, dont expect it to last much longer, isp owner or not, your doing
    the wrong thing.
    and yes i rooted you, 10x now, and more boxes will come, all on your
    isp, so, dont worry, i will makesure shadowserver.de and honeypot,
    have the details, once im finished with you, i will cleanse the other
    smartarses who have annoyed me.
    the right way,.
    NO FD, fuck you all, and prepare for war to the arseholes who started
    all this shit, over what u will find, is reality about ubuntu,.
    anyhow, what was all this about, simply tryin to get me to give what i
    will not do, and that is disclose good, root exploits.
    go fuck yourself fd, do not expect shit from me, but nastiness, and
    collection of your url;s for pwnage.

You really need to take this test ->
http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=3040

MemoryVandal