Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Security Tool] INSECT Pro 2.6.1 is here

From: Jeff Blaum <jblaum02 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 00:09:55 -0700

@Juan Succo, learn to use spell check before spamming your crap.

Wishing this project would die already

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 7:39 PM, Juan Sacco
<jsacco () insecurityresearch com>wrote:

 INSECT Pro 2.6.1 is here! This penetration security auditing and
 testing software solution is designed to allow organizations of all
 sizes mitigate, monitor and manage the latest security threats
 vulnerabilities and implement active security policies by performing
 penetration tests across their infrastructure and applications.

 * Run Faster: You not only want to make great security testing, you
 want screaming performance
 * Load Better: Major graphical intergace and optimizations features
 that we implemented
 * Module Search: Ever wondered where that module? We have a built-in
 search feature for your project
 * Improvements, and Changes As always, we've added a slew of other
 features and optimizations

 When is 2.6.1 available? INSECT Pro 2.6.1 is available for purchase
 right now via PayPal!

 We are always trying to be one step ahead of the competition, take a
 visual tour of some of INSECT Pro most popular features and discover why
 INSECT Pro has become a leader in security software and solutions around
 the globe. Start your tour here: http://www.insecurityresearch.com

 Regards
 Juan Sacco