Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NiX API

From: nix () myproxylists com
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:59:10 +0300

Now we maybe found the answer at what the API do..

It scan back at wellknow proxy port from the connection attempt from the
visitor ? In irc daemon I know they use those kind of trick a lot to
prevent botnet, but well, scanning back your potential buyer is kinda not
ok in my opinion.

This feature is not yet implemented but it will be there soon. To be
honest, fraudulent users pissed as totally off and our answer to address
this issue was this API.

The API provides you already reasonable features and protection. There
will be of course more features but I don't want to announce anything that
has not been properly tested.