Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Other recommended lists?

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:13:11 +0000

But you've not proven anything. All you've done is said "I rest my case".

I refer you also to: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>wrote:

I rest my case.

--On February 21, 2011 7:04:33 PM +0000 "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media
Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk> wrote:

 And why is that, Paul?

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>