Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Other recommended lists?

From: "Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd]" <cal.leeming () simplicitymedialtd co uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:11:36 +0000

For accurate definitions of what trolling is, see this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling

Top definition is:
"Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or
more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's
the internet and, hey, you can."

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <