Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: is FD moderated or not? (hint: ask n3td3v)

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 10:22:10 -0500

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:49:15 +0100, Christian Sciberras said:
Why didn't we all think about it in the first place!
A conspiracy, so OBVIOUS!!

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 7:38 AM, andrew.wallace <
andrew.wallace () rocketmail com> wrote:
It is obvious they don't want people like me and my organisation who deal
in national security on the list, that is why the moderation was
implemented.

Yep, some huge shadowy "national security organization" that nobody but the
leader admits being a part of, it must be a conspiracy.  I wonder who out there
is a sleeper agent.  Consider Gadi Evron, Marcus Sachs, and myself - Andrew's
done so much to distance himself from all three of us that we must all be
sleeper agents.  Think about that.. and who *else* might be part of the
conspiracy.  It could go deeper than even Andrew realizes...