Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: is FD moderated or not? (hint: ask n3td3v)

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:06:02 +0100

Well, eventually even complete idiots get tired at beating rocks together
thinking they're doing some noise....

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:58 PM, huj huj huj <datskihuj () gmail com> wrote:

2011/2/9 andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace () rocketmail com>

 On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM, huj huj huj <datskihuj () gmail com> wrote:
fair enough
i stand corrected
however the old practice you mentioned in the earlier post has been
going on
for years
maybe you should have posted this link in that post :)

The only thing I got wrong was the date: I said January 21, it was
actually January 30, 2009 the moderation first began.

My apologies,

Andrew