Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Large password list

From: Alessandro Tagliapietra <tagliapietra.alessandro () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 09:28:39 +0100

Get g0tmi1k's password list, for me there is lot of work behind and i've
found that working fine ;)

http://g0tmi1k.blogspot.com/2011/06/dictionaries-wordlists.html

Regards

2011/12/2 Charles Morris <cmorris () cs odu edu>

Of course, you are quite right, it follows,
and it's been many years since I've used anything less than 512 bits
with strong internal state for anything relevant.

Still...

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d () gmail com>