Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Large password list

From: Sanguinarious Rose <SanguineRose () OccultusTerra com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:59:56 -0700

I am at a lack of words for this, why pay $4.99 when you can just do
some simple googling? You can even search pastebin and get a mass
collection of password lists from dbases. Add a dash of awk and maybe
a pinch of sed and viola!

If you are like me I always download and store the various dbase leaks
because it makes an awesome dictionary. Some more simple magic and you
have a cut down list of all the common passwords used.

I'd rather spend the money on some coffee to drink while I do the
above examples.