Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New FREE security tool!

From: Mario Vilas <mvilas () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 10:40:36 +0100

Indeed, Juan Sacco is the author. It's pretty clear from the "about" page
on the site, and the whois record on the domain. I don't think it's meant
to be a secret.

Now, I know his track record on this list is less than ideal, but let's try
to be professional and wait for the source code to show up before
criticizing it. :)