Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New FREE security tool!

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 06:41:10 +1100

dude, your meant to be PRO, i also tried to use your it to pull the
latest  files, and nothing there mate.not since, awhile ago...
I also now have a copy of insectPRO , and am wondering, is your git
able to update this for me.. am alittle worried ;p

Altho on exploitpack.com/downloads/ there seems to be some
...interesting files... i have not yet opened... but i hope it is good
stuff!