Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: iPhone Geolocation storage

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:39:50 +1000

and now tom tom as well

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/cartech/tomtom-admits-to-sending-your-routes-and-speed-information-to-the-police-50003618/

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Ivan . <ivanhec () gmail com> wrote:
stevie says it just a bug, a patented bug

http://gawker.com/?_escaped_fragment_=5795442/apple-patent-reveals-extensive-stalking-plans#!5795442/apple-patent-reveals-extensive-stalking-plans

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 8:46 PM,  <nix () myproxylists com> wrote:
M$ are in the love in

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20057329-281.html

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Ivan . <ivanhec () gmail com> wrote:

Interesting write up, and apparently old news....

If you have jailbroken your phone, just use cydia and search for tool
'Untrackerd' to fix this issue. This background process reset the file
periodically.

I have always said this, after you have JB'd your iPhone, then it becomes
a phone :) I hated that apple's bullshit where your phone is completely
tied to itunes unless you jailbroke.

https://alexlevinson.wordpress.com/2011/04/21/3-major-issues-with-the-latest-iphone-tracking-discovery/