Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [GOATSE SECURITY] Clench: Goatse's way to say "screw you" to certificate authorities

From: Harry Strongburg <harry.fd () harry lu>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:19:33 +0000

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 09:12:13PM +0200, Christian Sciberras wrote:
I'd rather have a company pay some good bucks to get their hands on a
highly trusted certificate than kids who's aim in life is wiping as
much hard disks as possible.
Which also answers why those $10-$20 assholes does a better job than
the kids we all know about...

Same. I would rather trust a large company that doesn't care about
anything except for my cash, instead of developing a different framework
that is not based around money.