Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: wikileaks still under attack, pressure revved up

From: BMF <badmotherfsckr () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:43:31 -0700

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Charles Timko
<charles.timko () hotmail com> wrote:
Agreed. I am all for the transparency, but WL is possibly putting our troops
at risk by releasing military strategy.  I wouldn't expect JA to think that

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-10-16/us/wikileaks.assessment_1_julian-assange-wikileaks-documents?_s=PM:US

     The online leak of thousands of secret military documents from
the war in Afghanistan by the website WikiLeaks
     did not disclose any sensitive intelligence sources or methods,
the Department of Defense concluded.

So some are playing it up but the top dude at the Pentagon is playing
it down. Who ya gonna believe? Unless someone can point to a verified
leaked document online which says "Mohammed Jihad Dirka Dirka who
lives at <lat/long> told us Osama is in that house over there" or some
such I can't believe such information is being distributed.

BMF