Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Unbanning Andrew Wallace to protect global information intelligence

From: "james o' hare" <jamesohare69 () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:08:12 +0000

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 6:16 AM, Andrew Walberg <
andrew.walberg () rocketmail com> wrote:

mossad has been able to infiltrate and cause significant global problems.

Did you know Full-disclosure mailing list is hosted at a high secure
Docklands location in London.

"We own and operate our own network in Telehouse East Docklands, London with
around-the-clock security (complete with perimeter fencing) and protection."

http://www.lchost.co.uk/

http://www.as25098.net/

It is unlikely The Mossad will be able to penetrate the facility...

http://www.telehouse.com/globalfacilities.php#london

http://maps.bing.co.uk/maps/?v=2&cp=51.51202328503132~-0.0020123273134231567&lvl=16&sty=h&eo=1&where1=E14%202AA

Gadi might be able to though with his 5 year old articles that predict the
future of info sec at airports.

Andrew