Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Unbanning Andrew Wallace to protect global information intelligence

From: Andrew Walberg <andrew.walberg () rocketmail com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

Everyone here has learned there lesson and has suffered because Andrew Wallace ("n3td3v") has been banned.

n3td3v is a multi-national organization of national security experts who have been driven to the underground thanks to
John Cartwright. Since then, mossad has been able to infiltrate and cause significant global problems.

n3td3v was offended and furious. He doesn't have 0day. He doesn't hack.

Unban Andrew Wallace and let the information be free.

If you unban him we will finally have justice in this world for n3td3v and his 5000 employees. Everyone at our office
is waiting for your answer, John Cartwright