Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Allegations regarding OpenBSD IPSEC

From: phil () jabea net
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:59:41 -0500

In my own opinion, when the code hit the stable release, I doubt that
after the code is audited at 100% unless someone add a new feature to that
part or a bug is found in that code part. All that due to the complexity
to understand the code, all that energy is better invested to make new
features and to remove existing bug.

Thats why IMO for that disclosure. (to put the focust on that code part)

-phil