Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OpenBSD IPSEC has backdoor

From: John Bond <john.r.bond () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 14:19:20 +0000

On 15 December 2010 01:35, musnt live <musntlive () gmail com> wrote:
Original e-mail is from Theo DeRaadt

Is my question: "Why is now Theo cower like rat." Is because his
stance from the beginning: "we is audit everything" for make me
believe Theo was is also on the payroll. Enjoy everyone.
What is wrong with this.  The code is audited and for all you know any
back door which was placed in this code has been found and fixed.  It
would be arrogant and irresponsible for Theo or anyone else to ignore
a claim of this nature, with the stance of we audit everything and
therefore an organisation with an almost unlimited budget couldn't
possibly of sneaked something into an extremely complicated code base
with out us noticing.