Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Just how secure encrypted linux partitions really are?

From: George Hedfors <george.hedfors () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:07:52 +0100

2010/12/12 Levente Peres <sheridan () sansz org>:
Could some of you please give me some of your thoughts about this? And,
maybe, what other methods of file system encryption are out there which are
more secure?

I read an article almost two years ago highlighting an interesting
attack vector to the full encryption laptop. Conceptually rather
interesting, which made me not wanting to store information on a
computer that I often leave outside my field of vision.

http://theinvisiblethings.blogspot.com/2009/10/evil-maid-goes-after-truecrypt.html

--
George Hedfors

http://www.linkedin.com/in/georgehedfors

PGP: 0xE2AE9749/66C3 1A01 240F 3AF4 C0C8
                             80BC 0347 6C5D E2AE 9749