Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: On the iPhone PDF and kernel exploit

From: Benji <me () b3nji com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:01:59 +0100

.. surely if this was the index of webroot we'd see faq.html etc? are
we sure that this isnt infact a purpose made folder?

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Mario Vilas <mvilas () gmail com> wrote:
http://jailbreakme.com/_/ gives me a 404 Not Found error.

There were a few vulnerabilities in lighthttpd related to the %00 character
but after googling a while I couldn't find this particular one. I guess it's
worth reporting if this still works in the current version (1.5.0).
On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Sabahattin Gucukoglu