Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The return of L0phtCrack

From: bob jones <bholdaaa () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:16:16 -0600

shouldn't you be applying some windows updates or installing print drivers?

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Paul Schmehl <pschmehl_lists () tx rr com>wrote:

--On Wednesday, March 04, 2009 02:48:09 -0600 bob jones <
bholdaaa () gmail com>
wrote:

just now getting "64 bit support"

as usual l0phtcrack is years behind everyone else but b/c they are huge
attention whores they get credit for *

As opposed to huge attention whores like you, who denigrates researchers
with
regularity while posting nothing of significance to a list viewed by no one
of
importance?  You mean that kind of attention whore?

--
Paul Schmehl, Senior Infosec Analyst