Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The return of L0phtCrack

From: The Sp3ctacle <sp3ctacle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:13:25 -0400

I believe the 64 bit support is related to dumping hashes from a 64-bit
version of windows (Vista, Windows 7, Windows server 2008)  machine, not
cracking.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:37 PM, <bobby.mugabe () hushmail com> wrote:

--
Looking for window replacement tips and products? Click now.

http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/BLSrjkqfaqW5fztCnEqm6N49yfP0ynBkzP5WJ5fOTjpZwUO9V0DybqYGRYc/