Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why are you against n3td3v?

From: andrew.wallace <andrew.wallace () rocketmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:20:42 +0000

Defending myself against *actual* trolls like you.

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 6:15 PM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com> wrote:
LOL, if someone is ruining FD it's you with these kind of stupid post twice
a day :
"Why are you against n3td3v?",
"They don't realise I might work for MI5",
"Full-Disclosure wouldn't let me post this message",
"n3td3v is big in the security community protecting the UK against the
threats.",
etc