Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [inbox] Re: Paul Asadoorian of PaulDotCom Enterprises /Podcast is ridiculous

From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:16:09 -0400

 <snip>

I'm sitting here in this shitty class right now. Forensics. I see Paul
running around from time to time and I think he's seen my message. I wonder
if he's tried to look me up at the Sans registration. I think it would be
funny if he confronted me about my comments.

 wow, dude, did Paul steal your lunch money or something?  Sounds like
you have personal issues with him or something...  I think it would be good
for him to confront you about your comments actually.....   I'll bet you're
not even sitting in the classroom and and maybe never have even taken a SANS
course... LOL ok, I'm kinda kidding about that last bit, but is it true?

    Of course the SANS course will not be wholey bleeding edge, they can't
be.  it takes time to come up with the course outlines, and materials.  I've
always found the SANS courses to be very well put together, and
informative....

But, dude, you want bleeding edge presentations?  Go to BlackHat /
Defcon....
You want a well thought out classroom training environment?  Go to SANS....

   Exibar