Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Securing our computers?

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:22:27 -0500

sounds like he was threatening u 2 me?  isnt that what he yells at
everyoen else for?

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Chris Jeane <rysheve () gmail com> wrote:
"Power Base of nearly 5000 members"?!?  "i suggest you don't fuck
with n3td3v"?1?!?

Are you a super villian?

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 11:00 AM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

i have a power base of nearly 5000 members on the n3td3v mailing list,
and i don't work for the government but i very much believe in what
the uk intelligence services are doing. so i suggest you don't fuck
with n3td3v but its your choice at the end of the day. thank you and
good day.