Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [NANOG] IOS rootkits

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:10:42 +0100

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:03 PM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 20 May 2008 22:45:23 BST, n3td3v said:
HD Moore is the biggest threat in the security world today and I stand
by those words, we can't allow the presentation to go ahead.

It certainly would be nice to work in a world where HD Moore was the biggest
threat.

How can you say HD Moore isn't the biggest threat in the security world today?

It will be a cyber disaster if HD Moore works out how to do Cisco
rootkits, he will release a tool to the script kids.

All the best,

n3td3v