Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:28:15 +0100

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
On 6/20/08, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
im done.  its obvious that he will never learn.

Why are you posting anonymously? You have put no name to your posts.

Neither do you.

People know who I am, they don't know who you are.

Why are you telling me to get a job? You have not said where you work.

Rest assured that I work for a large large software
company where I research vulnerabilities against my company.

We don't believe you.

Why are you telling me to post better things? You have post nothing,
apart from rants about how much you hate n3td3v.

Oh I have. Just not under this nick.  Wait why am I defending myself
to your dumb ass.

You haven't post anything under another nick. Its been checked out already.

Why have you post no website or group you're part of? You have post no
website about yourself or the group you are part of, or anything like
that.

Oh, I wasn't aware I needed that to be as smart as you.  Oh thats
right.  You suck.

Again you haven't post a website or group you're part of.

All the best,

n3td3v