Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Joel Esler comment on Sans ISC podcast

From: "James Rankin" <kz20fl () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:53:40 +0100

There's unmoderated on one hand and then your constant annoying tripe on
another. I could brush your stupid rantings off if they happened once or
twice, but not every bloody day the same sh*t

never mind, you're going in the trash filter anyway, it's a waste of time
feeding you. If you're willing to meet up for a "face-to-face" as you put
it, then bring it on. Pick your date, and I'm sure it will be an interesting
discussion...