Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: what is this?

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:32:17 -0600

--On Thursday, January 17, 2008 15:16:30 -0600 Fredrick Diggle
<fdiggle () gmail com> wrote:

Seems to Fredrick Diggle that if you are any good at your job you
should be thanking the sheltered research corner for keeping you in
mustache wax.

That's about the funniest thing I've ever read.  If every researcher on the
planet died tomorrow, it wouldn't change the attack matrix one bit.  We'd still
get hammered with the same crap we get hammered with now.  We just wouldn't
have to put up with all the snarky "up smarter than you" crap from
"researchers".

Besides, the intelligent ones are on this list anyway.  They're busy actually
*doing* research.

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst