Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Southwest Airlines Ticket Silliness

From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:17:27 -0500

Dear Adam,

I have discovered a similar issue. During a game of monopoly, I was
able to use money that I had printed from my personal computer
(CPU).

Thanks.

"In fact, if Christ himself stood in my way, I, like Nietzsche,
would not hesitate to squish him like a worm" - Gadi Evron

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:38:11 -0500 Adam Chesnutt