Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: FD culture!?

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:40:06 +0000

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Bipin Gautam <bipin.gautam () gmail com> wrote:
The charter is just a guideline, its got no law or authority.

Dude see this is the problem! Guidelines are like moral duties...
Relate it to, like the moral duties
of a citizen and we are (generally) obligated to act accordingly as
the countrymen. If everything were bound by law including your (moral)
duties you wouldnt have freedom in a true sense, really. Like the
freedom you have in FD... and you can choose to speak whatever you
wish, but its your moral duty to act accordingly to the popular
interest.

In your college or workplace you know you are infamous yet alwaysss
choose to be on the spotlight? How good is that to be unpopular in a
mass and yet choose to "speak to all" . You dont do such in the real
life, do you? Same goes to your presence and participation here in FD
mailing list.

But, I am not actually commenting against any person or group but the
"mindset" and the trend of soo much off topic that is making FD
boring.........

Who said, just the kids are annoying!

peace :)

I'm here to talk about security, so are you, so let's talk about it
instead of talking about each other. Ureleet has damaged this list
over the past year for bitching about me, I haven't been able to talk
about as much as I wanted to about security because i've had to tackle
Ureleet to push him off the list and burn his ego to get the list back
to normal. He is starting to give up, i'm looking forward to the day
he isn't here and we can focus on security again. I'm sorry that my
enemies are ruining the list... they will tire of bitching one day.