Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Did n3td3v infulence Google Security Team?

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:05:01 -0400

good.  you proved you know how to im with others.

lets see, you have email, copy and paste, ranting, im and webpage
creation through templates down.  what else can you do?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:04 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

 On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Pat <hermens.p () gmail com> wrote:
 > Not dissing you, but just wanting to thank you for the laugh:
 > <snip />and I have a news group of 4308+ who do take me seriously.<snip />
 >
 > Why be random when you can be exact huh?
 > Seriously, the 63213249876837+ atoms that make up my being as a whole, thank
 > you.

 me: i responded to valdis big time

 securinate: thought you said you wouldn't.

 securinate's new status message - here   3:14 AM

 me: he needed to be told
 http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2008-April/061903.html

 securinate: i'm reading it in my gmail

 me: i assumed you didnt read FD like you told me

 securinate: I searched for the thread
 good response

 me: he will do what most arseholes do, and pick out the weakest
 sentence and pretend the rest never happened

 securinate: yep

 Sent at 3:16 AM on Wednesday