Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Did n3td3v infulence Google Security Team?

From: Pat <hermens.p () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:53:17 +1000

Not dissing you, but just wanting to thank you for the laugh:
<snip />*and I have a news group of 4308+ who do take me seriously.*<snip />

Why be random when you can be exact huh?
Seriously, the 63213249876837+ atoms that make up my being as a whole, thank
you.

2008/4/30 n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>:

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:50 AM,  <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:08:31 BST, n3td3v said:
 > Google issues warning about phishing e-mails
 > http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9931539-7.html

 And the top comment as I write this is:

http://www.news.com/5208-10784_3-0.html?forumID=1&threadID=37227&messageID=402998&start=-1

 "'Phishing' is over 3 years old. Why bother with this post now, in
2008?"

 And I have to agree here - if Google finally got on board after all
this
 time, which is more likely:

 1) That somebody high up from the FBI or DHS or other TLA leaned on
them to
 get with the program already...
 or
 2) That they got (or were about to get) a whole pile of bad press in
 ComputerWorld or InformationWeek or Bruce Schneier's blog or other
information
 source often read by other movers-and-shakers...
 or
 3) That they listened to some unemployed blogger with no public record
of being
 taken seriously from the other side of the big puddle.

Never taken seriously by outspoken arse holes on FD isn't the same as
being taken seriously by people who matter.

Outspoken arse holes on FD aren't the spokes people for the entire
list, they don't decide what everyones opinion is of everything and
everyone.

Disrespecting me all the time when i'm trying hard to make a
difference isn't giving any positive vibes off of you, just a lot of
negitive grudge vibes that the folks who matter, the ones who aren't
outspoken and rude on FD don't respect from you.

Valdis, its about time you gave up the grudge fight, and gave into the
fact n3td3v is big and influential in the security community, I talk
to a lot of important people you've never seen or heard of, and I have
a news group of 4308+ who do take me seriously.

Its only *you* who is trying to make it look as if i'm not taken
seriously by anyone, its you who is trying to say my news group is
lame, and its you who said Web Application Security Awareness Day is
lame.

Give up the grudge match Valdis, the people who matter don't care
about your pissing contest you've been having with me on FD, who only
fake handles and nobody aliases have backed you up.

You're trying to get everyone to have a negitive view of me, but the
folks who matter, which isn't you, do listen to me and take me
seriously.

They see through what you're trying to do Valdis, you're the only one
with no serious infulence.

I have a bigger standing in the security community than you Valdis,
and quite frankly it makes you jealous, and the people who matter
you've never seen or heard of before who I have spoke to about you,
they think the same thing that its Jealousy that drives the people who
troll my every post, and you know if you keep responding to me
negitively then i'm finally going to lose my temper and prove your
opinion about me.

Accept Valdis, the people who matter see through you and the other
random alias people on FD, who you've decided to join up with in
dissing me none stop, and know that its because I do have a big impact
and infulence that it drives you nuts, because you want so much to
have the same standing in the security community as I have built up.

And the important people who matter who take me seriously told me to
say this to you.

All the best,

n3td3v