Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Could n3td3v win a Pwnie award?

From: wishi <wishi () pluto sunn de>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 18:03:38 +0200

n3td3v schrieb:

David, your research was responsible for the SQL Slammer Worm... but
that makes you elite doesn't it, not a black hat.

No wonder the UK security service is interested in you, but I wouldn't
call it an achievement, that calls you irresponsible in my view.

Never read such stupid comments here before :). You want this award,
don't you? You seem to be qualified.

"He is a regular speaker at a number of computer security conferences
and has delivered lectures to the National Security Agency, the UK's
Security Service, GCHQ and the Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der
Informationstechnik in Germany. David is a CHECK team leader and holds
SC clearance."

http://www.davidlitchfield.com/

Yes... I'd create a PWNIE for the "best nomination to PWN".

Greetings,
wishi