Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Security issue in Filezilla 3.0.9.2:passwordsare stored in plain text (sitemanager.xml)

From: "Joey Mengele" <joey.mengele () hushmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:04:19 -0400

Valdis,

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:57:12 -0400 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:04:41 EDT, Joey Mengele said:
I think you are mistaken. Perhaps you have an outdated version
of
the document in question?

No, it is you that is sadly mistaken.

IETF RFCs are not versioned.  If substantial changes are made, the
document is re-issued with a new number.  And you'd know that if
you
had actually spent any significant time reading RFCs.

Exactly, I was talking about the RFC that supersedes that
particular RFC. I think we all know that RFCs are not versioned.
Now you take your foot out LOLOL.

--
Click for travel nursing jobs and see the world.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eKQItpggHPvgd7FHoESjvrEHJZJztO723kagEgTlsI4adNO/