Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How should Full-Disclosure be funded?

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:49:50 -0400

i dont need to research a thing.  thats what you obviously dont understand
about this list, its open, its free, its full disclosure.
oh, and we dont believe you.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:28 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 2:43 AM, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
n3td3v, seriously, i just googled ur name, and you seriously took out a
google ad for your name? and pointed it to security.yahoo.com?  really?
everyone google n3td3v and click on his link, if we cant make him hush
up,
maybe we can at least make him spend a little money.

N00b, you need to research before you post---
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2007/Nov/0510.html

All the best,

n3td3v