Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: How should Full-Disclosure be funded?

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:43:48 -0400

jeff can you just boot em?  we know he'll be back with another email
address, as he did when he went from n3td3v to xploitable to worried
security.  either he has an identity crisis, or he's been blocked so many
times he has to keep changing it.
i don't know much about him, but damn i tired of it.

n3td3v, seriously, i just googled ur name, and you seriously took out a
google ad for your name? and pointed it to security.yahoo.com?  really?
 everyone google n3td3v and click on his link, if we cant make him hush up,
maybe we can at least make him spend a little money.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Jeff Stebelton <jeff.stebelton () gmail com>
wrote:

n3td3v wrote:

 > My poll is doing well, keep voting guys and ignore the trolls.

Done. You are ignored. Should have done this ages ago.

-Jeff